ASSIGNMENTS UPDATED ON 4/7/20
Gym Assignments for grades 4th through 8th
1. Mountain Climbers
Get into a push-up position and then alternate bringing your knee
to your elbow, crisscross. The idea is to move fast and work up a
sweat! Do 5 sets of 10.
2. Push Ups
Be sure your hands are in line with your pectorals and your booty
isn’t arched in the air. Do 3 or more sets of 10.
3. Sit ups
Tuck your toes under the sofa or coffee table if you need support.
Do 5 sets of 10.
Make sure your elbows are aligned underneath your shoulders.
Hold for 20 seconds, repeat 5X
5. Jumping Jacks
Do 25 Jumping Jacks
6. Hamstring stretch
Wrap your arms around the backs of your legs and hold for 45
Stand with your feet shoulder’s width apart, and do deep knee
bends. Make sure you keep your knees behind your toes and arms
8. Six inches
Hold for 10 seconds, repeat 6 X
9. Run in place for 2 minutes
Walk run for 20 minutes
1. Jumping Jacks 2 sets of 10
2. Toe Touches 10 X
3. Bicycle for 2 minutes
4. Six Inches hold for 10 seconds, repeat 3X
5. Feet together jump side to side 10 X
6. On your rt. foot jump back and forth 10 X
7. Go outside and play for 20 minutes
K through 3rd grade
1. Head rolls 10X
2. Shoulder rolls 10X
3. Jumping Jacks 25X
4. Toe touches 10X
5. Beginner Push ups 3 sets of 10
6. Sit ups- Tuck your toes under the sofa or coffee table if you need support. Do 5 sets of 10.
7. Six Inches Hold for 10 seconds, repeat 3X
8. Jog around your yard for 2 minutes
9. Go outside for 20 minutes and play soccer, kickball, basketball,
have a catch with Mom or Dad, just play and have fun.